What does it mean to be an MDVIP Physician?
In short, Enhanced and personalized care for patients. Physicians who are MDVIP affiliated practices have devoted their model of patient care to prevention and wellness rather than diagnosis and treatment. “Physicians are utilizing the MDVIP Wellness Program to prevent little things from becoming big things-enabling patients to enjoy life and stay healthy.”
Our MDVIP Providers of MSPB:
What are the benefits to an MDVIP patient?
- What are the benefits to an MDVIP patient?
- The MDVIP Wellness Program
- Physician Counseling and customized wellness plan
- Electronic Personal Health Record
- Same day or next day appointments that start on time
- Keeps you out of the hospital
- Extended visits with your physician, take as long as you need.
- Physician Access 24 hours day/7 days per week.
- In the event, you are hospitalized your MDVIP physician will personally see you at a facility they have privileges at rather than a hospitalist.
- Dedicated coordination and scheduling all of your necessary specialty care and diagnostic services.
Do you want to live the benefits and join an MDVIP practice?
This level of care and access requires an annual membership fee. This fee does not replace insurance. The decision to invest in your health is one of the best choices you can make for yourself and your loved ones, the peace of mind is priceless. The annual fee is $1,650 per year. Please call us for your meet and greet and with any other questions you may have, we look forward to speaking with you!