Cardiologists treat patients during or after the occurrence of a heart attack and are experts at helping people control their blood pressure, reduce their cholesterol levels, and reduce their overall risk for heart attacks and strokes. Cardiologists are concerned with “preventive care”, working with you to keep your heart healthy and prevent damage from occurring and to help repair any damage that is found.
We offer the following diagnostic and therapeutic examinations and treatments that help to maintain a healthy heart, including:
- Electrocardiography (ECGs)
- Echocardiography (Transthoracic and Transesophageal)
- Nuclear Perfusion Imaging (Stress Testing)
- Holter and Event Monitoring
- Electrical Cardioversion
- Pacemaker/Defibrillator Monitoring/Management
- Calcium Scoring and Computed axial tomography (CAT) angiography, CTA
Our Cardiologists offer evaluation and treatment of:
- Atherosclerotic Coronary Heart Disease – Specializing in preventive care and reducing risk factors
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Atrial Fibrillation and other Arrhythmias
- Dyslipidemia (treatment of cholesterol and triglycerides)
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Cardiac Wellness and Prevention
Our main address
Cardiology of MSPB
5401 S. Congress Ave. Suite 102
Atlantis, FL 33462
Open Monday-Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
For appointments please call, (561) 967-5033.
- Daniel Amaez, M.D.
- Alexander Chernobelsky, M.D.
- Norman Erenrich, M.D.
- Meir Gare, M.D.
- Joshua Gottsegen, M.D.
- Sheri Keehn, A.P.R.N.
- Andrew Krasner, M.D.
- Stephen Krasner, M.D.
- Michael Lakow, M.D.
- Albert Musaffi, M.D.
- Jan Muzic, A.P.R.N.
- Allison Pagan, A.P.R.N.
- Anderson Penuela, M.D.
- Walter Pinedo, M.D.
- Aleta Scheleur, A.P.R.N.
- Karen Shields, D.N.P.
- Mark Simon, M.D.
- Nagavardhan Vasuki, M.D.
- Roberto von Sohsten, M.D.